Dali's Fazon 2.1 speaker package is a stylish system for music, combining two satellite speakers and Motif 2 subwoofer (also ideal as a desktop system), available in gloss black or gloss white. The satellites can also be stand or wall mounted.
Fazon satellites are two-way designs with a unique stand design. Equipped with a 360º pivoting wall bracket, Fazon offers a flexible and innovative “Twist ‘n‘ Tilt” function. You can angle the speaker precisely horizontally and vertically; tilt it up or down, swivel it to either side and even mount it upside down.
Fazon features a 4½” mid/woofer with wood fibre cone and an oversized 28mm/1.1” soft dome tweeter with a powerful neodymium magnet system. The drivers share the same technology platform as the drivers developed for the acclaimed Mentor and Ikon series. The satellite speakers are delivered with a handy table stand for easy placement on a TV table, bookshelf, etc. Simple and stylish. The satellites can also be stand mounted or wall mounted for the ultimate in stylish listening.
The elegant and curved cabinet body is a combination of high gloss lacquered aluminium and composite material for the baffle. The surface of the baffle is treated with a rubbery coating for a smooth, elegant touch. The grille, which conceals and protects the drivers and the baffle, is held in place with magnets - allowing quick, easy removal with no visible signs of mounting pegs on the grille.
Motif Sub 2
Motif Sub 2 is a compact design (only 10" square), yet produces tuneful and powerful bass from a two 6½" long stroke woofers and a powerful amplifier that will provide the juice for the woofers. The push-pull configuration totally eliminates mechanical cabinet vibration and transmission of vibration to e.g. the floor or hi-fi furnitures. Sonically, this subwoofer matches perfectly with the Fazon satellites, producing a thunderous performance that brings the action fully into the listening space.
|AV Receiver Finish||N/A|
- Frequency range (+/- 3dB) [Hz]: 86 - 25.000
- Sensitivity (2,83 V/1 m) [dB]: 86,0
- Nominal impedance [ohms]: 6
- Maximum SPL [dB]: 104
- Recommended amplifier power [W]: 20 - 120
- Crossover frequencies: 1.800
- High frequency driver: 1x28 mm
- Low frequency driver: 1x4 1/2 mm
- Enclosure type: Closed box
- Connection input(s): Single wire
- Recommended placement: Stand, Shelf, On-Wall, etc.
- Loudspeaker type: Front, Rear, Surround, Centre, Stand, On Wall
- Dimensions stand mounted (HxWxD) [mm]: 287 X 146 X 172
- Dimensions wall mounted (HxWxD) [mm]: 255 X 138 X 138
- weight wall mounted [kg]: 2,4
- Accessories included: Manual, Wall bracket, Assembly tools, Table Stand
Specifications (Motif Sub 2)
- Frequency range (+/- 3dB) [Hz]: 35 - 200
- Nominal impedance [ohms]: 22.000
- Maximum SPL [dB]: 104
- Crossover frequencies: 60140
- Low frequency driver: 2 x 6½" Paper fibre cone
- Enclosure type: Closed box
- Active subs: Max. Amplifier Power Output [W]: 120
- Active subs: Continous IEC Power Output [W]: 100
- Maximum power consumption [W]: 180
- Connection input(s): Mono "line level" (LFE), Stereo "line level" (low pass filtered)
- Magnetic shielding: No
- Dimensions incl. base and grille (HxWxD) [mm]: 275 X 255 X 265
- Loudspeaker weight [kg]: 8.5
- Accessories included: Manual, Power Cord, Remote Control, Micro Fibre Cloth
Write Your Own Review
|Delivery Destination||Delivery Times||Cost|
|UK Mainland||Same Day Dispatch* (1-2 working days)||Free|
|Ireland||Same Day Dispatch* (2-5 working days)||£9.99/£19.99**|
*Applies to In Stock items. Orders placed after 2pm will be dispatched the following working day. Free next day delivery does not include Saturdays. We can arrange Saturday delivery for £10 per box (please call to order).
**Any order under 0.9kg in weight will be charged at £9.99 (ships by Royal Mail), any order 0.9kg or over will be charged at £19.99 (ships by courier).
Our rates are some of the best available. To see shipping charges to your country, simply add the items to your basket, select your country and area or post code and click "Get a Quote".
For orders under 2kg in weight, we use Royal Mail (airmail insured). For orders over 2kg, we use a selection of premium couriers (TNT, UPS or FedEx). Customs charges apply for shipments to EU countries and are your responsibility to pay (read more).
We operate an easy returns process. If you decide you don't want an item, please contact us within 7 days of delivery for a returns number. For more information, please read our return's policy.
Finance over how many months?
|Purchase Price||-||Total Repayable||-|
|Deposit||-||Duration of Agreement (months)||-|
|Amount of Credit||-||Rate of Interest (fixed)||-%|
|- Monthly Payments||-||-% APR Representative|
How to buy on finance?You can estimate your repayments above. When you are ready to order, simply click the green "Add to Cart" button above, proceed to checkout and enter your delivery details. At the "Payment information" section, select "Finance" and click "Proceed to Checkout". This will take you to the Pay4Later finance application which you can complete online.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)