Clearaudio Innovation turntable (available on 0% finance) sets new standards in high end turntable design, and features several advancements that promise reference level performance, for a not so reference level price. Supplied without tonearm or cartridge - please call or e-mail us for sound advice.
The Innovation is a new type of design for Clearaudio. In an effort to simplify their turntable range, the Innovation is a departure from "traditional Clearaudio design" in that it features a high quality DC rather than AC motor and features a platter made from a dense polymer POM, rather than the typical acrylic design.
- High torque DC motor with speed settings for 33rpm, 45rpm or 78rpm
- Newly developed optical speed control (OSC), which consists of an infrared sensor, high precision reflection scale and corresponding speed circuit.
- Stainless steel platter, balanced and precision machined
- Large 70mm main platter made a dense polymer called POM (PolyOxyMethyleen)
- Turntable feet are fine adjustable, you can use upto 2 tonearms
- Optional thinner centre spindle available to compensate LP`S eccentricity
These outstanding developments have already achieved the highest ratings by the German Hifi-magazines - Audio and Stereoplay. By their independent laboratory the Innovation was measured with the lowest speed variation ever!
|AV Receiver Finish||N/A|
- - Speed accuracy (measured): less than ±0,05 %
- - Weight: approx: 23 kg (without tonearm and power supply)
- - Dimensions (W/D/H in inches): 18,86 x 19,09 x 8,86
- - Dimensions (W/D/H in mm): 479 x 485 x 225
- - Manufacturers guarantee: 5 Years
Write Your Own Review
|Delivery Destination||Delivery Times||Cost|
|UK Mainland||Same Day Dispatch* (1-2 working days)||Free|
|Ireland||Same Day Dispatch* (2-5 working days)||£9.99/£19.99**|
*Applies to In Stock items. Orders placed after 2pm will be dispatched the following working day. Free next day delivery does not include Saturdays. We can arrange Saturday delivery for £10 per box (please call to order).
**Any order under 0.9kg in weight will be charged at £9.99 (ships by Royal Mail), any order 0.9kg or over will be charged at £19.99 (ships by courier).
Our rates are some of the best available. To see shipping charges to your country, simply add the items to your basket, select your country and area or post code and click "Get a Quote".
For orders under 2kg in weight, we use Royal Mail (airmail insured). For orders over 2kg, we use a selection of premium couriers (TNT, UPS or FedEx). Customs charges apply for shipments to EU countries and are your responsibility to pay (read more).
We operate an easy returns process. If you decide you don't want an item, please contact us within 7 days of delivery for a returns number. For more information, please read our return's policy.
Finance over how many months?
|Purchase Price||-||Total Repayable||-|
|Deposit||-||Duration of Agreement (months)||-|
|Amount of Credit||-||Rate of Interest (fixed)||-%|
|- Monthly Payments||-||-% APR Representative|
How to buy on finance?You can estimate your repayments above. When you are ready to order, simply click the green "Add to Cart" button above, proceed to checkout and enter your delivery details. At the "Payment information" section, select "Finance" and click "Proceed to Checkout". This will take you to the Pay4Later finance application which you can complete online.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
RRP : £49.95£39.95
RRP : £499.00£449.00
RRP : £18.50£16.66