Chord Shawline USB Cable is a high performance Tuned ARAY digital interconnect for use with USB audio components. New Tuned ARAY conductor geometry is optimised for high speed digital signal transmission.
Tuned ARAY conductor geometry was originally developed for Chord's flagship Sarum USB cable and the conductors are contained within a specifically chosen outer jacket to ensure flexibility and to further reduce mechanical noise.
Tuned ARAY digital cables carry high frequency digital signals with a very high degree of accuracy that preserves the rhythmic integrity of music. Audio systems requiring USB connections will produce a more coherent and musical experience when connected with Chord Tuned ARAY USB cables. Tuned ARAY cables allow you to connect properly with your favourite music.
The increase in performance that Tuned ARAY cables bring will be immediately noticeable. However, the performance will further improve with use. Chord's experience of Tuned ARAY cables is that the improvements are quite noticeable, particularly in terms of musical coherence.
Shawline Digital USB conductors are built from silver-plated oxygen free copper and incorporates PTFE insulation. The cable geometry is optimised for USB audio while the unique shielding has been designed to work across a wide frequency range and reduce mechanical noise.
Chord Shawline digital interconnects are built to exacting standards and rigorously tested at our UK facility. Tuned ARAY interconnects require extremely precise construction methods and each cable has been built by our team of trained technicians.
This cable is available in 1m lengths. Custom lengths available to order. A to A and B to A Shawline Digital USB cables available to order. This cable is part of the Shawline cable range which includes loudspeaker cable and digital and analogue interconnects.
Shawline cables have been designed to perform together. However, all Chord interconnects and speaker cables follow a similar design philosophy. This means that all Chord cable ranges are compatible with each other.
- Silver-plated conductors with PTFE insulation
- High frequency effective carbon composite shield
- Conductor geometry optimised for USB terminations
- Built by hand at The Chord Company
- Fitted with Chord custom gold-plated USB connectors
- Standard connection USB A to USB B
- Tuned ARAY conductor geometry developed for USB audio
- Fitted with Chord custom gold-plated USB plugs
For Best Performance
- Switch off all equipment before fitting or removing cables
- Connect the cable so the arrow points from source component
- The C of Chord should be nearest the source component
- When fitting and removing, always use the plug
- Never pull directly on the cable
- Avoid touching the contact areas of the plug
- Route cable away from speaker and power cables where possible