|Warranty length||2 Years|
Chord HDMI Advance High Speed HDMI cable with ethernet is Chord's replacement for the Super Shield 1.4 HDMI cable, available in 0.75m, 1.5m, 2m and 3m lengths (for longer lengths see the Chord HDMI Advance Resolution cable). This new HDMI cable is far more from a cosmetic upgrade on its predecessor and has a lot to live up to, what with the Super Shield winning multiple awards! The Advance HDMI improves on the Super Shield 1.4 thanks to improved transfer speed and design quality.
The cable with Ethernet measures a svelte and flexible 6mm in diameter and is. Silver-plated, oxygen free copper conductors (insulated with gas foamed polyethylene) are used for critical signal connections - and whilst the new cable is The Chord Company’s most flexible HDMI cable yet - as ever, great attention has been paid to ensuring that the shielding remains just as effective.
Die-cast, gold-plated plugs ensure reliability and guarantee maximum connectivity. The moulded plug casing has been redesigned to make installing the HDMI Advance quick and convenient.
- High speed 1080p 3D compliant HDMI cable
- Supports deep colour
- Ethernet/audio return
- Supports all HDMI audio formats
- Die-cast gold-plated plug
- Silver-plated oxygen free copper signal conductors
- Low loss, gas foamed polyethylene insulation
- High frequency effective signal shielding
- Lengths: 0.75m, 1.5m, 2m and 3m lengths