|Warranty length||2 years standard (5 years on registration)|
Chord Clearway Analogue XLR interconnect cable in 1m features Chord's unique ARAY conductor geometry featuring high quality OFC cable, FEP insulation and mechanically damped with a specially selected PVC.
ARAY conductor geometry allows the production of cables that carry high levels of detail and dynamic information. Most importantly, this ARAY conductor cable carries signals with real musical coherence. Every Clearway interconnect is built to an exacting standard and rigorously tested at Chord's UK facility.
The ARAY conductor technology allows us to produce cables that will sound extremely good when first connected. However, like all cables, its performance will improve with use and the transparency that the ARAY conductor design brings will make the gains in musical coherence easy to hear.
The Clearway Analogue is part of a range of interconnects and speaker cables, including analogue and digital cables, along with the award-winning Chord Clearway speaker cable. The Conductors are high quality oxygen free copper, insulated with FEP and mechanically damped with a specially selected PVC. Shielding is provided by dual layer heavy gauge foil. The VEE 3 RCA is a low mass RCA plug with direct silver-plating to improve signal transfer.
The Clearway Analogue XLR is available in 1m lengths. Custom lengths and terminations are available to order. The Clearway Analogue is also available fitted with silver-plated RCA and silver-plated DIN terminations.
For Best Performance
- Switch off all equipment before fitting or removing cables.
- Connect the cable so that the arrow on the cable points away from the source component.
- When fitting or removing, always use the plug and apply a gentle twisting motion.
- Never pull directly on the cable.
- Avoid touching the contact areas of the plug.
- Route the cable away from speaker cables and power cables where possible.