Conductor Size: 16 AWG
Cross-section: 2.0 mm2
Dielectric: 600 kV AC
Jacket Material: PE
Outter Diameter: 6.20mm
Jacket Colour: Black
Weight: 58 kg/km
QX16/2 is a dual core high performance and exceptional quality installation speaker cable with a water and UV resistant PE outer sheath. It is designed to deliver excellent levels of performance in most outdoor installations with no additional conduit required.
Large cross-sectional area of high purity copper conductors. Ensures good performance levels are maintained even on longer runs. Sequentially metre marked - counting down so you always know what you have left on the reel or in the box.
- Water and UV resistant PE Outdoor outer jacket
- Meets or exceeds UV resistance ISO 4892-2
- Colour-coded conductor sheaths
- No additional conduit required
- Full test report available on request
- RoHS2 Compliant
- Can be buried