How to Enter
There are no right or wrong answers, but if we like your Tweet, if we really really like it, we will award you with an iPod Touch (8GB/4th Generation). One winner per day from 1st June to 3rd June.
How to Win The iPad 2
During the 3 days from 1st June to 3rd June, the iPad 2 (16GB/Wi-Fi only) will be awarded to the first person who gets their Tweet retweeted by a celebrity*, which must also contain the hashtag #AudioAffair.
*For the purpose of this competition, the definition of a celebrity on Twitter is an individual who is well known with at least 250K followers. Please also note: You should only tweet once per celebrity to avoid spam.
COMPETITION NOW CLOSED – THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ENTERED.
Terms & Conditions
- The “What does Audio Affair mean to you” competition is organised by Audio Affair. The competition will run for three (3) days commencing from 10:00 (GMT +1) 1st June 2011 and end 23:59 (GMT +1) on 3rd June 2011.
- Three (3) winners will be picked at the end of each day to win an iPod Touch (4th Generation, 8GB, brand new in its original packaging from Apple).
- One (1) winner will receive the iPad 2 (16GB, Wi-Fi only, Black or White. Brand new in its original packaging from Apple) for being the first tweet to be retweeted by a celebrity.
- By virtue of an entry to the competition, participants signify acceptance and agreement of all terms and conditions set out here.
- To qualify for the competition, participants will have to do the following: (a) Participants need to follow @audioaffair twitter account. (b) Participants need to submit a creative answer with “What does Audio Affair mean to you?” by means of text, photo or video through Twitter or Facebook (only text). At the beginning or the end of the Tweet, the following is to be inserted “#AudioAffair” (c) Each participant is allowed to send unlimited submissions. However, spam or flooding is strictly not allowed, therefore please avoid repeating the same submission and/or submitting more than once in a short space of time. (d) In addition to the previous rule, please avoid continuously tweeting celebrities in hope for them to retweet, as well as repeating the same tweet. This will not only disqualify you from the competition but also breaching the terms and conditions set out by Twitter.com (For example, tweeting 10 or more celebrities every few minutes). (e) A panel of judges will select the winners based on the most creative entry. The winner of the iPad 2 must have their tweet retweeted by a celebrity with the hashtag #AudioAffair included in the retweet. For the purpose of this competition, the definition of a celebrity on Twitter is an individual who is well known with at least 250K followers.
- Only entries in English will be accepted.
- Winners will be announced and contacted each day via email or any other mode of communication deemed appropriate by Audio Affair.
- Audio Affair (including it respective employees, staff and agents) shall not be liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity and consequential loss arising therewith) and/or any damage suffered by any winner in connection with the competition.
- Audio Affair reserves its sole right and discretion to delete, remove, edit, not consider or reject submission that is deemed by it to be improper or offensive in whatever nature.
- By participating in the competition, participants agree to hold harmless, defend and fully indemnify Audio Affair from and against all losses, damages, expenses and all third party actions, proceedings, claims, demands, costs (including without prejudice to the generality of this provision, the legal cost of each other), awards and damages arising as a result of the participant’s entry to the competition.