Valve Amps Twitter Party – 17th June
After a successful and busy Headphones Twitter Party/Open Day in May, we are now near to our second event – Valve Amps Twitter Party on this Friday, quickly followed by an open day on the Saturday at our Birmingham showroom. Twitter Party details are as follows…
Friday 17th June 2011, between 2pm – 5pm (GMT + 1:00).
Hoping to Tweet with many valve amplifier lovers out there. Discussing your favourite piece of valve amp, or even your dream valve amp you would love to own. We will also be Tweeting a few photos of our stocked amplifiers for you to discuss, including: Ayon Audio, Fatman, Shanling STP 80, Icon Audio, Peachtree Audio iDecco, Pure Sound L300, Pure Sound M845 and Unison Research.
Prize to Win
On the day, we will be giving away a Roth Audio MC4 Cocoon iPod System to one lucky winner. So make sure you are at the party to find out how to win.
What do you need to do?
To join the Valve Amps Twitter Party – follow @audioaffair on 17th June and search for hashtag #ValveAmps. You must include the #ValveAmps hastag in your Tweet if you want to participate and win the prize.
Just in case you have never attended a Twitter Party before and have no idea what to do, below are a few tips:
- It’s all in the Hashtag. Every Tweet will include the party’s designated hashtag. Ours is #ValveAmps. Set up a Twitter search for #ValveAmps and you’ll see all the party tweets.
- Whenever you tweet at the party make sure you include the party hashtag so the hosts and participants can see your tweets.
- Use a real time tweet aggregator such as www.TweetChat.com. There’s no need to sign up, just log in via Twitter, watch the tweets flow in real time and join the discussion.
- Follow the party host to be sure you don’t miss any relevant party tweets. For our Valve Amps party make sure you are following @audioaffair who will be leading the conversation and announcing giveaway winners.
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions. At our party fire your questions at @audioaffair and we’ll do our best to respond.