Black Rhodium Symphony GN (Graham Nalty) Legacy RCA interconnects are twin core silver plated high purity copper cable using PTFE inner insulation and close braided silver plated screening which means this cable is ideal for long runs . An extremely popular cable that delivers exceptionally smooth musical reproduction without any hint of harshness aided by the high quality gold plated Neutrik XLR connectors.
This cable will enhance your system, through the following advanced processes employed by Black Rhodium:
- Silver plated copper 19x0.25mm² stranded conductors, delivering improved clarity to middle and high frequencies, whilst also delivering strong bass and natural balances.
- High quality PTFE inner insulation with an exclusive post production process which allows for a faster, clearer beat and a smoother sound, less prone to harshness.
- Advanced quality control of the direction of wiring during the production process, delivering superior stereo imaging, as well as lower background noise.
- Utilises the acclaimed Eichmann Bullet Plugs which, due to their single point return contact and 24k gold plating, improves the clarity and cleanliness of sound.
- RCA Phono Cables are twisted together to reduce RFI and give clearer, smoother sound.
- Directional heat shrinks are applied to the attractive magenta sheath. This ensures that you can achieve the full benefits from this directional, aesthetically pleasing cable, due to its ease of use.
Made in England. Lifetime warranty