|Connectors||RCA to RCA|
- - Special low microphonic noise layer that delivers more natural sound quality
- - Silver plated copper braided screen to eliminate noise and interference
- - Low loss PTFE inner insulation designed for clearer beat and rhythm of music
- - Advanced quality control of the wire direction in the assembly process
- - Designed for the best consistent superior stereo imaging and low background noise
- - Deep cryogenic Treatment prior to termination, designed to increase depth, clarity and timing
- - Exclusive Black Rhodium "Crystal Sound" process
Black Rhodium Cantata DCT++ RCA Interconnects (with Crystal Sound) are designed to be the best audio cable Black Rhodium has ever made to reveal the true performance of a high end system - available in 0.5m or 1m length. Like many cables in the Black Rhodium range, Cantata DCT Ultra is designed and manufactured in England.
Cantata Ultra DCT follows a secret design principle known only by Black Rhodium designer Graham Nalty. Whilst it may look like many other interconnects, make no mistake - each part of the design and materials used have been chosen for their sonic abilities, right down to the best possible 99.955% palladium conductors and the tightest possible, high quality RCA connectors.
We can offer generous part exchanges for this cable, home loans and/or an in store demonstration. Call us for the best deal.