|Connectors||RCA to RCA|
- - Cable hand assembled in England
- - 99.99% Pure Silver conductors for superior clarity of sound
- - Low loss PTFE inner insulation designed for clearer beat and rhythm of music
- - Double silver plated copper braided screen for superior RFI & noise rejection
- - Advanced quality control in assembly to ensure consistent stereo imaging, low background noise
- - DCT +++ treatment with additional temperature processes
- - Terminated with high quality Eichmann Bullet plugs
Black Rhodium Aria DCT+++ takes its inspiration from the Opera DCT, with an impressive ability to tone down any harshness in higher end systems - available in a selection of lengths. Aria DCT++ uses double the diameter 0.9mm² 99.95% pure silver conductor wires for improved conductivity and clarity, along with several other substantial improvements.
Aria DCT+++ is deep cryogenically treated to "+++" level, which involves further complex temperature processes, adding further improvements over standard DCT. In addition, double braided screen with silver plated copper for superior RFI rejection, a must with increased use of broadband connections and central heating systems able to play havoc with cabling set-ups. The cable is terminated with high quality Eichmann RCA Bullet Plugs.