|Warranty length||2 Years|
Freq range: 1 Hz - 100 kHz (-1 dB)
THD: 0.001 % at 170 mW / 250 Ω
Max output power: 170 mW / 250Ω
Signal/Noise: > 101 dB (unweighted)
Channel separation: > 89 dB
Headphone: 2 stereo 6.35mm parallel
Analog In: 2 pairs RCA (gold plated)
Analog Out: 1 pair RCA (gold plated)
Dimensions: 216 x 235 x 55mm
Net weight: 2.230kg
The Beyerdynamic A2 is the flagship headphone amplifier in Beyerdynamic's range, designed to get the best sound from any headphones with a precise musical reproduction that is close to the original sound.
The A2 handles high frequencies with shimmering accuracy and resolution while the mid range is authentic and rich and coupled with deep and natural bass. Amazingly noise-free operation ensures a low noise floor and inky black silences.
Premium components are selected and hand assembled, while the discrete circuit design opens up a richness of detail which is hard to match. The two headphone outputs allow for two people to enjoy their favourite music together. The volume can be precisely and infinitely adjusted using the convenient remote control.
The A2 is currently the only device on the market that provides separate adjustments for the impedance and sensitivity of the connected headphones as well as different levels of the audio sources. This means that headphones between 16 ohms and 600 ohms can be operated perfectly on the A 2 without distortion occurring at high levels.
Like its little brother the Beyerdynamic A20, the A2 is a flaghship reference model based on a clearly and thoroughly designed structure with smooth rounded housing and chassis edges without visible joins, screws or rivets made of massive anodised aluminum and contributing to an impressively premium feel to the A2.
As such, the A2 is a tactile design that is as much a pleasure to use as it is to listen to.
- Discrete electronics for best audio reproduction
- Amazingly natural and brilliant sound reproduction with an excellent resolution and spatiality
- Two parallel headphone outputs for enjoyment of music for two people at any time
- Convenient remote control for all functions
- Via slide switches for selectable gain and impedance, the A2 can optimally be tuned to connected dynamic headphones (16 - 600 ohms) and to audio sources (HD compatible)
- Voltage selector switch for regional use worldwide (110 - 120 V and 220 - 240 V)
- Headphone stand (can be mounted to the A2) for compact storage of headphones
- Elegant design with transparent glass cover enabling you to look at the illuminated noble interior