|Warranty length||2 Years|
- Type: Moving Coil (MC)
- Playback frequency range: 15-50,000Hz
- Output voltage: 0.3mV (1kHz and 3.54cm/sec.)
- Channel separation: 30dB (1kHz)
- Output balance: 0.5dB (1kHz)
- Stylus pressure: 1.8-2.2g (2.0g standard)
- Coil impedance: 10O (1kHz)
- DC resistance: 10O
- Load resistance: More than 100O (when head amp connected)
- Coil inductance: 22µH (1kHz)
- Static compliance: 40×10-6cm/dyne
- Dynamic compliance: 10×10-6cm/dyne (100Hz)
- Stylus needle shape: Oval (0.3×0.7mil)
- Cantilever: Duralumin tapered pipe
- Vertical tracking angle: 23°
- Dimensions: H16×W16.6×D26.5mm
- Weight: 6.9g
The Audio Technica AT33EV phono cartridge is the latest version of this iconic model. The original AT33ANV was released to celebrate Audio Technica's 45th anniversary and was the first model to feature a Duralumin cantilever, receiving acclaim for its sound quality. This latest AT33EV model retains this design but improves even more on sound. One of the finest MC (moving coil) phono cartridges we've heard, it has been made for the true vinyl lover.
The cartridge features a ½ inch, standard mount 0.3 x 0.7 mm elliptical fitting with the acclaimed tapered Duralumin cantilever which actually reduces it's effective mass, resulting in a stronger cantilever.
Internally constructed with a neodymium magnet enhances magnetic energy and PCOCC wire for pure audio transmission. The dual coil cartridge design increases channel separation and extends the frequency response range delivering extraordinary audio quality.
- Elliptical stylus chip and durable duralumin tapered pipe cantilever.
- 10 mid impedance specifications.
- Dramatically increased magnetism with neodymium magnets and PCOCC as the coil.
- High separation, wide-response dual moving coil.
- VC Mold eliminates unnecessary vibrations.
- "Hanenite" anti-vibration rubber eliminates unwanted vibrations.
Whats in the box?
- AT33EV phono cartridge x 1
- Non-magnetic screwdriver × 1
- Washer × 2
- Protector × 1
- Cartridge installation screws 13 mm × 2 and 19 mm × 2
- Nut × 2
- Brush × 1
- PCOCC lead set × 1