|Warranty length||2 Years|
- Frequency Response: 15-25,000 Hz
- Channel Seperation: 25/20 (dB at 1 kHz/10 kHz)
- Vertical Tracking Force: 1.0-1.8 grams
- Stylus Construction: Nude round shank
- Recommended Load Impedance: 47,000 ohms
- Output: 5.0 (mV at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec)
- Channel Balance: 1.0 dB
- Stylus Shape: 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical
- Cantilever: Alloy tube
- Mount: Half-inch
- Replacement Stylus: ATN120E
Audio Technica AT120Eb phono cartridge is an excellent value moving magnet (MM) design, giving hi-fi quality sound from a 0.3 x 0.7 mil nude shank elliptical precision polished diamond stylus. An ideal replacement for your worn or old phono cartridge.
Para-toroidal coils, long recognised for their high efficiency, are utilised here for the first time in cartridge manufacturing. The result is a series characterised by uniform response and distortion-free performance.
Gold-plated connectors assure maximum energy transfer while superior imaging and channel separation are achieved through the A-T Vector Aligned Dual Magnet design.
You have the peace of mind that we also sell the replacement stylus when needed, the Audio Technica ATN120EBL