|Warranty length||2 Years|
- Freq Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Channel Separation: 27 (dB at 1 kHz)
- Vertical Tracking Force: 1.0-1.8 g (1.4 g opt)
- Recm Load Impedance: 47k
- Output: 4.5 (mV at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec)
- Channel Balance: 1.5 dB (1 kHz)
- Stylus Shape: 0.3 x 0.7 mil jointed elliptical
- Mount: Half-inch
- Replacement Stylus: ATN100E
The Audio Technica AT100E VM phono cartridge features a moving magnet structure that enhances the performance of the vibration system, giving the stylus perfect contact with the record surface.
A "lossless Paratoroidal generator coil system" results in maximum generating efficiency. Stacking two cores makes greater improvements to high frequency characteristics by separating the right-and-left channels from the center shield plate which results in a reduction in electrical cross talk.
The Audio Technica AT100E's dual magnet vibration and generation systems have been highly commended worldwide for offering excellent sound reproduction and the AT100E is no exception. Excellent value for money, sounding better than the AT91 and AT95E for only slightly more money, but at almos half the price of the AT120Eb.