|Warranty length||6 Years|
|Product Award||HiFi Choice Recommended, What HiFi Award 5 Stars|
Drivers: HF ATC 25mm Neodymium soft dome, Mid/LF ATC 150mm SL
Matched Response: ±0.5dB
Frequency Response (-6dB): 54Hz-22kHz
Dispersion: ±80° Coherent Horizontal, ±10° Coherent Vertical
Sensitivity: 85dB @ 1W @ 1metre
Max SPL: 108dB
Recommended Power Amplifier: 75 to 300 Watts
Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm
Crossover Frequency: 2.5kHz
Connectors: Binding Posts/4mm Plugs, bi-wire
Cabinet Dimensions (HxWxD): 438x265x300mm (grill adds 28mm to depth)
The ATC SCM19 are award winning loudspeakers, the largest bookshelf model in the SCM range, offering an impressive sound stage from a stylish design, available in black ash or cherry wood. This model is the largest bookshelf model in the SCM range, coming in above the SCM7 and SCM11.
Like other ATC speakers, the SCM19 is designed from studio based perspective, meaning they have a very flat frequency response for a neutral and honest sound. Made from the finest possible materials, these speakers have received excellent reviews and are some of the best larger bookshelf speakers we've heard.
Please note that these speakers will always sound at their best with a very powerful amplifier, ideally between 75W and 300W into 8 ohms. If your current amplifier doesn't meet this requirement, please feel free to call or e-mail us and we'll be happy to make some recommendations on a matching amplifier.
- New ATC designed and built 25mm soft dome HF unit with precision alloy wave guide.
- “SL” spec bass driver with 75mm integral soft dome.
- 9kg optimised short-coil/long gap motor assembly.
- In-house, hand-wound precision flat wire coil.
- Flat impedance curve allowing easy load for amplifiers.
- 'With heavyweight construction and fabulous veneer, this is a classic, studio-friendly ATC design for the home. If you want to hear the nuts and bolts of favourite discs' (Tech Radar)
- 'ATC'S smaller speakers have a delivery that hits the ground running so to speak. Immediate, upbeat and highly entertaining in a youthful, spirited way.' (Hi-Fi Choice Magazine)
- 'This mid/bass really is something unusual. It uses a cone made of doped polyester weave onto which a 75mm dome is grafted in a bid to improve the unit's performance at the integration point.' (What Hi-Fi Magazine June 2015)
- 'These ATCs are highly analytical, but never clinical or passionless, and are transparent to the original recording and system electronics.' (What Hi-Fi Magazine June 2015)