|Warranty length||2 Years|
- In-room Frequency Response 18Hz to 180Hz +/-3dB
- Digital Power Amp 300 Watts RMS, 600 Watts max.
- Phase 0/180 Switch
- Low Pass 50 to 180Hz fixed, 1st order on high-level output
- Enclosure Type Hardened steel with S2 Bass loading
- Woofer 10" long throw ceramic coated aluminium
- Bass EQ 0, +3dB, +6dB 25Hz centre frequency
- Power Auto/On/Off: toggle switch
- Connections 2 female RCA phono inputs, 2 female RCA phono outputs (pass-thru), 5-way gold plated binding posts
- Dimensions 275mm (W) x 305mm (H) x 345mm (D)
The Anthony Gallo TR-3D subwoofer is an improved version of the superb TR3 subwoofer, featuring changes to the digital amplifier resulting in impressive performance improvements. The tweaks made to the TR-3D's internal design result in a greatly improved bass performance, meaning the TR-3D can provide even richer, deeper bass to bring all your favourite music and movies to life.
Powerful Bass Extension
At the heart of the TR-3D is a long-throw ceramic anodised aluminium cone driver, driven by a new powerful 300 Watt Class-D digital amplifier design. To make sure it performs to its potential in every room, bass equalisation options allow the user to adapt performance to room size. A small room probably won't require any boost, a large one might benefit from full boost.
As with its younger brother the TR-1D, the TR-3D is as much a piece of superb design as it is a sonic masterpiece - finished in sleek hardened steel, and matching the spherical design principles of much of the Anthony Gallo range.