|Warranty length||2 Years|
- In-room Frequency Response 24Hz to 180Hz +/- 3dB
- Digital Power Amp 200 Watts RMS, 400 Watts Max.
- Phase 0/180 Switch
- Low Pass 50 to 180Hz, continuously variable with LFE by-pass switch
- High Pass 100Hz fixed, 1st order on high-level output
- Enclosure Type Hardened steel with S2 bass loading
- Woofer 10" long throw ceramic coated aluminium
- Bass EQ 0, +3dB +6dB 30 Hz centre frequency
- Power Auto/On/Off toggle Switch
- Connections 2 female RCA phono inputs; 2 female RCA phono outputs (pass-thru); 5-way gold plated binding posts
- Dimensions 275mm (W) x 305mm (H) x 345mm (D)
- Warranty 2 years parts and labour
The Anthony Gallo TR-1D subwoofer is an improved model of the TR-1 subwoofer, featuring new digital amplifier technology and representing a considerable performance improvement over its predecessor.
Powerful Bass Extension
An internal Class D amplifier delivers 200 watts of fast, clean power for better control of the TR-1D's 10" drive unit and this results in deep and accurate bass extension for music and movies. A 24Hz roll-off rate combined with Gallo's patented S2 technology means that the TR-1D can handle an action soundtrack or transient musical piece better than any other subwoofer in its class.
Great Value and Compact
The TR-1D may be where the Anthony Gallo subwoofer range begins, but it is still more than capable of delivering a wonderfully robust deep bass experience. Designed for the smaller room, the TR-1D offers all the great sound quality of its larger sibling the TR-3D, but with 200W of power.
Looking for a package deal?
Look no further than the discounted Anthony Gallo Nucleus Micro 5.1 AV Speaker Package which includes satellite speakers.