|Warranty length||5 Years|
- Frequency Response 68Hz to 20kHz +/- 3dB (in room with boundary reinforcement, speakers within 1 foot of wall)
- Impedance 8 ohms nominal
- Sensitivity 90dB/ 1 Watt/ 1 meter
- Power Handling 150 Watts RMS unclipped music power. Minimum suggested power 10 Watts RMS
- Tweeter Patented CDT3 (Cylindrical Diaphragm Transducer) sporting 180 degree horizontal dispersion from 6kHz to above 20kHz
- Woofers Two 4" dynamic hyperbolic carbon fibre drivers optimised to integrate seamlessly with the CDT3 tweeter without the need for a crossover.
- Enclosure Type sealed with Auxiliary Bass Cavity Supplementation and Patented S2 loading
- Dimensions 127mm (W) x 343mm (H) x 191mm (D)
- Weight 5.2Kg
- Connection 5 way gold plated binding posts
- Enclosure material Powder coated cast aluminium chassis with brushed stainless steel spheres and powder coated stainless steel grilles
- Finishes Brushed stainless steel spheres with a black frame
- Warranty 5 years parts and labour
The Anthony Gallo Strada 2 Centre speaker is the latest incarnation of the acclaimed Strada loudspeaker. Featuring impressive power handling, an improved sensitivity of 90dB, improved frequency response and textbook perfect dispersion which enables this magnetically shielded speaker to shine in any room, and with any system.
The all-new Strada is designed to shine in any environment, including those where traditional loudspeakers fall flat. Anthony Gallo believe that limited space should not mean compromising on sound quality.
Centre Speaker Design
The Strada 2 Centre Speaker is identical to the Strada 2 Satellite speaker, but utilises an alternative horizontal tweeter arrangement, allowing use as a superb centre channel speaker in a surround sound setup.
The most ambitious Anthony Gallo project to date, Strada 2 redefined the term "price to performance ratio", and performed at a level which, for their size category, was simply unheard of. Strada 2 raises the bar yet again.
After reviewing the latest data on psychoacoustics, Anthony Gallo developed the Optimised Pulse Technology (OPT) which transcends the current boundaries of loudspeaker performance and invokes the same visceral impact experienced at live sound venues.
The implementation of the OPT System also required the re-engineering of the critically acclaimed Cylindrical Diaphragm Transducer (CDT), and hence the improved CDT3 tweeter was born.
Enhanced with the OPT system, Strada 2 blurs the line between recorded sound and live performance, whether resting on a shelf or fixed directly to a wall, they produce the most expansive and full bodied soundstage imaginable, without the necessity for a subwoofer.