|Warranty length||5 Years|
- - Frequency Response (on wall or floor stand): 100Hz to 22kHz
- - Frequency Response (isolation ring or table stand): 120Hz to 22kHz
- - Sensitivity: 85dB/W 2.83v (1M)
- - Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms
- - Power Handling: 125 Watts
- - Driver: 3" wide dispersion flat diaphragm
- - Crossover: None
- - Cone Material: Aluminium Honeycomb Sandwich
- - Enclosure Material: Mild Steel/Stainless Steel
- - Dimensions: 4" Sphere
- - Height on Wallflower Stand: 91.5cm
- - Weight: 737g
- - Warranty: 5 years parts and labour
The Anthony Gallo Micro SE takes the great looks and flexibility of the Nucleus Micro design, and pairs it with a proprietary flat panel driver technology to create what is effectively a 'Super-Micro', perfect for applications where performance really matters.
The Micro SE utilises a specially developed ultra-wide dispersion flat-diaphragm transducer that covers a frequency range from 100Hz to 22kHz, all powered by a single driver. This technology enables the Micro SE to perform as a true audiophile loudspeaker, without the large enclosures or a hefty price tag.
Because a single driver is used, the Micro SE has no need for a crossover (which always hurts the sound). The Optimised Pulse Technology (OPT) and patented S2 damping control pods eliminate all ear-fatiguing colourations, enclosure resonances and distortions.
Enclosed in the world-renowned spherical closure, the result is a compact satellites speaker that sounds incredible, with a vivid, crystal-clear 3D sound stage that remains stable regardless of your listening position
By choosing a sphere, the strongest possible shape, internal resonance and external diffraction is eliminated, the two main causes of loudspeaker distortion.