|Warranty length||5 Years|
- Frequency Response (on wall or floor stand): 80Hz to 22kHz
- Frequency Response (isolation ring or table stand): 100Hz to 22kHz
- Sensitivity: 88dB/w 2.8V (1M)
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Power handling (full range): 60 Watts
- Power handling (crossover): 125 Watts
- Driver: 3" wide-dispersion flat diaphragm
- Crossover: None
- Cone Material: Aluminium Honeycomb Sandwich
- Enclosure Material: Mild Steel/Stainless Steel
- Dimensions: 5" Sphere
- Height on floor stand: 94cm
- Weight: 963g
- Warranty: 5 years parts and labour
The Anthony Gallo A'Diva SE speaker is designed for the music and movie lover who wants the ultimate in compact loudspeaker performance. The ADiva SE is the no compromise "performance" version of the standard A'Diva model.
The A'Diva SE features a proprietary ultra-wide dispersion flat-diaphragm transducer which is capable of covering a frequency range from 80Hz to 22kHz, and the addition of Optimsed Pulse Technology (OPT) and patented S2 damping control pods guarantee the elimination of ear-fatiguing colourations such as enclosure resonance and distortion.
Just like the standard ADiva, the ADiva SE has the ability to go low enough to be used without a dedicated subwoofer, and can be used in a range of configurations depending on the design of your room.
The ADiva SE benefits from the same patented technologies and physical advantages as the award winning Nucleus Micro. By utilising a spherical enclosure, internal resonance and external diffraction are eliminated - the two main causes of loudspeaker distortion. In addition, by having no crossover, the A'Diva SE are endowed with unparalleled spatial characteristics.