|Number Of Channel||5.1|
|Warranty length||5 Years (Speakers), 2 Years (Subwoofer)|
Specifications (ADiva speakers)
- Frequency Response (wall or stand): 76Hz to 20Khz
- Frequency Response (on isolation ring): 88Hz to 20Khz
- Sensitivity: 88 dB/w
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Power Handling (full range): 50 Watts
- Power Handling (crossover): 100 Watts
- Height on Stand: 37"
- Driver: 3" full range
- Crossover: N/A
- Dimensions: 5" Sphere
- Weight: 1.6kg
- Cone Material: Mical Polypropylene Compound
- Enclosure Material: Mild Steel
- Warranty: 5 Years Parts and Labour
Specifications (TR-1 subwoofer)
- Power: 100 watts Class A/B
- Phase: Continuously variable
- Low Pass: 40 - 180Hz, continuously variable
- High Pass: 80Hz fixed, only on high-level output
- Bass EQ: -3dB, 0, +3dB
- Power on/off: Rocker switch
- Dimensions: 10.75" W x 12" H x 13.5" D
- Weight: 15 lbs
- Connections: RCA & 5-way ports
- Warranty: 2 Years Parts and Labour
Anthony Gallo A-Diva 5.1 AV speaker package consists of 5 x ADiva speakers with Anthony Gallo TR-1 active subwoofer, a well matched, stylish, high end package. Due to their diminutive size, you can place the ADiva speakers almost anywhere. Each speaker includes an "isolation ring" allowing it to sit on any flat surface. We also sell the Table Mounts and ADiva speaker stands.
Gallo speakers share common design elements, performance characteristics and proprietary technologies. These factors allow the user to easily mix and match Gallo speaker products in a home cinema set-up, depending on application and/or budget.
ADiva builds and improves on the design refinements of the Nucleus Micro, with a newly modified version of the Micro's 3-inch full range driver and provides an extra half octave of bass. This package has been put together with ADiva speakers to offer better performance than the Nucleus Micro AV package.