|Warranty length||3 Years|
|Product Award||What HiFi Award 5 Stars|
- Amp: Superb high-quality
- Inc: Advanced Load Monitoring
- Room Correction: ARC 1M
- HDMI In: 7 rear + 1 front-panel
- HDMI: 4K Upscaling/Pass-Through
- Audio Return Channel: HDMI
- Faster HDMI switching: Yes
- Dolby: TrueHD, Digital Plus
- DTS: HD Master, Hi-Res Audio
- Configurations: Up to 20 inputs
- Vid: 1 Composite + 2 Component
- Digital In: 2 Coaxial + 3 Optical
- Analog RCA Inputs: 5 Stereo
- Software Updates: via USB port
- Control Drivers: IP and RS-232
- Remote control: App for iOS/Android.
- On Screen: Larger menu
- Status displays: Improved from Gen 1
- Speaker Configuration: Dual
- Crossover: Adjustable/10Hz Increments
- Zone 2: Optical/coaxial/analog in (2-chan)
- Left/Right speakers: Bi-amp (Front)
- AnthemLogic: Cinema, Music
- Dolby Pro Logic IIx: Movie, Music
- DTS Neo:6: Cinema, Music
- All-Channels: All-Speaker Stereo
- Format: 1080p24 mode
- With: AM/FM Tuner, 3D support
- Power: 7 channels (100W p/c)
- Standby Power Consumption: <0.3 W
Save over £400 on our last stocks of Anthem's superb MRX 510 AV Receiver, the finest sounding AV receiver for music as well as movies that we've heard at this level. Significant advancements were made that set the Gen 2 (Generation 2) MRX 510 apart from the old MRX 500 and promise to made the MRX 510 one of the finest AV receivers you can buy.
Space Saving System
Everything you need to drive a music and home theater system is contained in one component with the MRX 510 7-Channel AV Receiver for a space-saving, cost-effective alternative to separates. Anthem MRX receivers incorporate award winning sound quality and ease of integration as well as Anthem Room Correction (ARC) system.
The MRX Series App controls all MRX 710/510/310 AV receivers from your iOS or Android device. Now in its second generation, MRX Receivers are a simple, direct and economical way to acheive outstanding music and home cinema audio.
Anthem Room Correction
The new ARC 1M enables connection via ethernet. A higher level of digital signal processing allows for even greater precision in correction curves and users are able to print ‘before and after’ room-measurement graphs. Even when the finest speakers are perfectly positioned, the room can have a dramatic impact on sound quality. Room dimensions, dead spots, archways, even furniture can turn a room into an additional instrument adding unwanted coloration and resonances. ARC adapts the room’s effect on the speakers in a way that mimics our hearing. This way your Anthem gear and Paradigm speakers can do what they do best: allow you to lose yourself in the music or movie.
ARC analyzes each speaker’s in-room response then sets output levels, crossover frequencies and correction parameters for each. It applies correction for up to 7 channels as well as the subwoofer. Unlike other room correction systems, ARC allows for multiple microphone measurements allowing for peaks and nulls to be identified resulting in far more accurate room correction.
Inputs and Control
It also benefits from 7 rear HDMI inputs and 1 in the front panel, 4K Upscaling and Pass-Through, HDMI Audio Return Channel and faster HDMI switching. With up to 20 input configurations, the unit's software can also be updated via the USB port. More robust control are provided via IP and RS-232 control drivers for full integration with automation along with remote control apps for iOS (Apple) and Android.
Larger, easier-to-read on-screen menus and improved status displays are offered with the 510, supporting dual speaker configuration. The speaker crossover is now adjustable in 10-Hz Increments and has optical, coaxial and analog inputs sending 2-channel music to Zone 2. There is a bi-amp for the front Left/Right speakers with the MRX 510.
Configure for Music/Movies
The connected PC’s 64-bit floating point processor calculates the correction curves to the n’th degree of accuracy. Driven by 100-watts per channels, it has separate configurations for music, movies or any other application where more than one configuration is useful. ARC applies correction to peaks and dips in room response – a far more natural and accurate response tackling both. With ARC you choose between fully automated or manual setup.
- ‘If you put sound performance ahead of features this Anthem is a terrific choice. Rarely have we heard a multi-channel amplifier sound so accomplished with music’ (What Hi-Fi Magazine October 2014)
- ‘It has strong dynamics, a lovely consistency throughout the frequency range and even does a grand job presenting the rhythmical elements of a track. Want an AV amplifier that plays music well? This Anthem is it.’ (What Hi-Fi Magazine October 2014)
- ‘Judge an amplifier on sound performance alone and it becomes clear that this is one of the standout products below the two grand mark. A home cinema amplifier that can keep music lovers happy too – that is a rare thing indeed.’ (What Hi-Fi Magazine October 2014)