|Warranty length||1 Year|
- DAC: Burr-Brown PCM1794a
- Current-Volt: Dual Burr-Brown OPA2134
- Headphone Amp: Texas Instrument TPA6120A2
- Input: USB 2.0 (host powered)
- USB:Class 2.0 (Asynchronous mode)
- Headphone Output: 6.3 mm type
- RCA (Right): Gold Plated Brass Made
- RCA (Left): Gold Plated Brass Made
- Optical (TOSLINK): Yes
- Supports: 44.1/48/88.2/96/176.4/192kHz
- (Analogue output only)
Acoustic Research UA1 USB DAC is a simple upgrade which brings high fidelity to your headphones listening experience when listening to high res audio or any other music from your Mac OS X or Windows based computer.
Through the flagship grade Burr-brown PCM1794A DAC and top tier gold plated brass output connectors, your computer immediately turn into a reference class audio source. With the high performance built-in headphone amplifier, it is capable to unleash the full potential of your high end headphones without the need for an external headphone amplifier.
Audiophile music player software for Windows/Mac OS X has been included for playing audiophile formats including but not limited to FLAC, DSD 64/128, and DXD. This is the all-in-one product you need to enable full audiophile music experience on your computer.
- Audiophile oriented asynchronous USB Audio 2.0 interface
- M-Class audio engine with Burr-brown PCM1794A DAC
- DAC based on Acoustic Research M1 music player
- Top-tier gold plated RCA output connectors for best output performance
- Built-in headphone amp unleashes full potential of high end headphones
- Windows/Mac OS X music player included for FLAC, DSD 64/128 & DXD playback