|Warranty length||3 Years|
- Type: 2-way, closed-box loaded.
- LF/MF Driver: 160mm pressed alloy cone.
- HF Driver: 25mm Dome.
- Filter Network: 3rd order at 3.0kHz.
- Cabinet: Reinforced Structural Polymer.
- Frequency Response: 55Hz to 18kHz +/- 3dB.
- Frequency Range: 45Hz to 20kHz @ -6dB.
- Power Handling: 150W peak programme.
- Amplifier Compatibility: 25-125 Watts into 8 Ohms.
- Nominal Impedence: 8 Ohms.
- Sensitivity: 90dB for 1 Watt at 1 metre.
- Dimensions (mm): 390H x 260W x 260D.
- Weight (including bracket): 7.0kg.
- Finish: Black or White
Acoustic Energy Extreme 8 is a larger, more powerful model - better suited for use in spaces, including large gardens and commercial installations, available in black or white. This speaker features high power-handling and deep bass response.
The high quality industrial spec connectors (supplied) further improve durability and make the Extreme range ideal for use both outdoors and in challenging interior environments such as pubs, clubs, kitchens and bathrooms. Of course AE’s high efficiency, high power handling design philosophy ensures the Extreme range offers the biggest sound from the widest range of amplifiers.
- Supplied complete with easy to fit brackets.
- 150 Watt Power Handling.
- Grilles can be painted to match décor.
- Supplied with Speakon weather-proof connectors.