|Warranty length||1 Year|
- Type: 2-way, closed-box loaded.
- LF/MF Driver: 110mm pressed alloy cone.
- HF Driver: 25mm Dome.
- Filter Network: 3rd order at 3.0kHz.
- Cabinet: Reinforced Structural Polymer.
- Frequency Response: 70Hz to 18kHz +/- 3dB.
- Frequency Range: 60Hz to 20kHz @ -6dB.
- Power Handling: 125W peak programme.
- Amplifier Compatibility: 25-125 Watts into 8 Ohms.
- Nominal Impedence: 8 Ohms.
- Sensitivity: 89dB for 1 Watt at 1 metre.
- Dimensions (mm): 260H x 160W x 180D.
- Weight (including bracket): 3.0kg.
- Finish: Black or White
Acoustic Energy Extreme 5 is a compact, discreet, weatherproof speaker suitable for use in gardens, marquee's, sauna's - or even on boats, available in black or white. With hard-wearing resin cabinets and aluminium grilles the Extreme's can withstand even the harshest conditions and can be painted to suit the surrounding environment.
All of Acoustic Energy's acoustic know-how has gone into creating a speaker with high-fidelity sound and power-handling belying its small dimensions, the Extreme 5 would not be out of place in a home hi-fi set-up.
- Fully weather proof.
- Supplied complete with easy to fit bracket.
- 125 Watt Power Handling.
- Grilles can be painted to match décor.
- Supplied with Speakon weather-proof connectors.