|Warranty length||1 Year|
- Inputs: 3 x RCA Phono - Line level, 1 x Stereo Mini jack - Line level
- Outputs: 3 x Speaker terminals
- Controls: 1 x Volume / Power pot, 1 x Bass switch (3 Position), 1 x Centre input switch (2 Position)
- Power ratings: 120V Model - 120V @ 60Hz; 80VA, 240V Model - 240V @ 50Hz; 80VA, 90 Watts RMS total system power rating
- Frequency response: Sub is 50Hz-250Hz and the satellites are 250Hz-16KHz
- Dimensions: Sub Woofer - 265 x 190 x 350mm, Satellites - 68mm x 103mm x 90mm - Weight: 7.5Kg
Save over 35% on the Acoustic Energy Aego M desktop 2.1 speaker package offers a big sound from a compact, space saving package - ideal for the lounge, study, bedroom or anywhere space is limited. Aego M features a pair of heavy-alloy satellite speakers with a powerful but compact subwoofer. These sleekly styled speakers offer excellent sound quality, far surpassing the quality of most 2.1 speaker packages for PC or iPod.
With just 1 cable, Aego M turns any personal music device (iPod, mp3 player, laptop, etc) into the heart of a home entertainment system. In the living room, bedroom, study room, office, party or anywhere else, this system delivers a big sound form small devices. Available in white or black.
The Aego M brings big-scale, room filling, hi-fi sound to iPods, mp3 players, PC's, Macs, multi-media phones and more.
- Easy to setup and use
- Hi-fidelity, high volume sound
- Instant home entertainment
- Big hi-fi sound from the smallest devices
- Outstanding value for money
- For both value and sound quality, the Acoustic Energy Aego M System is almost beyond reproach' (What Hi-Fi January 2006)
- This system sounds so much bigger than is look. The dinky satellites are just 10cm tall, and can easily fill your room with superb sound' (What Hi-Fi December 2007)
11 Feb 2014I bought this on strength of the reviews and haven't been disappointed. It fills the room with sound and is very powerful despite the two speakers being very small, making this the best of both worlds as I can fit the speakers on the desktop and hide the sub underneath. Well deserving of all its accolades, just buy one, you won't be disappointed!