|Warranty length||3 Years|
|Product Award||HiFi Choice Recommended, HiFi Choice 5 Star|
- Tweeter: 28mm AE Custom Fabric Dome
- Mid/Bass Drivers: 110mm Anodised Aluminium Cones
- Power Handling: 175 Watts RMS
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 32kHz (+/- 3dB)
- Sensitivity: 89dB
- Impedance: 8 Ohm (6 Ohm minimum)
- Cabinet: Multiple brace, pressure loaded 18mm MDF with low turbulence slot ports
- Weight (Each): 14kg
- Size: 850 x 185 x 280mm (HxWxD)
- Finishes: Black Ash or Walnut vinyl
The Acoustic Energy AE 103 are a floorstanding speaker, featuring premium build quality, superb sound and easy room positioning thanks to a front-ported design.
The AE 103 utilises a front ported design allowing for close to wall placement, and meaning the speaker is less fussy to fit in your room and place discreetly. The result is a speaker with the power and depth of a floorstanding design, yet with a smaller size and compact footprint.
The AE 103 want for nothing in the sound department, offering shimmering crystal clear highs thanks to a 28mm AE custom fabric dome tweeter, and rich, precise mid-range and bass handled by 110mm anodised aluminium cones.
'A seriously impressive performer at the price' (Hi Fi Choice, November 2014)
- 'This is a fine speaker that responds well to good amps and sources. Properly set up you can enjoy its good rhythms and dynamics, and sense of musical flow. Overall it's a seriously impressive performer at the price.' Hi-Fi Choice Magazine