|Frequency Response||48Hz - 32kHz|
|Warranty length||3 Years|
- Tweeter: 28mm AE Custom Fabric Dome
- Mid/Bass Drivers: 110mm Anodised Aluminium Cones
- Power Handling: 150 Watts RMS
- Frequency Response: 48Hz - 32kHz (+/- 3dB)
- Sensitivity: 87dB
- Impedance: 8 Ohm (6 Ohm minimum)
- Cabinet: Multiple brace, pressure loaded 18mm MDF with low turbulence slot ports
- Weight (Each): 6kg
- Size: 300 x 185 x 250mm (HxWxD)
The Acoustic Energy 101 is a compact stand-mount/bookshelf speaker drawing upon the design and technology of the AE 301 to deliver an invigorating and open sound from a very small reflex-loaded cabinet.
The AE 101 has been designed to be flexible in room placement, and can offer the same dynamic and rich sound whether on a stand or a bookshelf. Featuring an exquisite finish, magnetic mount grilles and compact dimensions, the AE 101 can fit in discreetly into any room.
'The Acoustic Energy is neither hugely complex nor desperately ornate. What is impressive is that despite this, the 101 feels solid and well thought out.' (AV Forums)
- 'At the core of the AE101 lies some of the same desire to find the fun in a piece of music and deliver a lively and exciting performance.' (AV Forums)
- 'There is nothing in the specs that suggests that the Acoustic Energy is especially insensitive but it really does come alive at higher levels with a little bit of power behind it.' (AV Forums)