|Warranty length||1 Year|
- Type: Sealed-box, active subwoofer
- Driver: 300mm pulp cone with 60mm thermally bonded voice coil, High-power long-throw magnet system
- Low Frequency Cut-off: -6dB @ 28Hz
- Amplifier: 500 Watts active system
- Low Pass Filter: Variable 2nd order, 35Hz to 150Hz
- Phase: Variable 0 to 180
- Dimensions: 360 x 360 x 360mm (HxWxD)
- Weight: 20kg (Single unpacked)
- Finishes: High gloss piano black or white.
The Acoustic Energy 308 subwoofer is built to lie at the heart of the new AE 3 Series range, providing a powerful, sealed-box active subwoofer for home entertainment systems.
At 500 watts, the Acoustic Energy 308 subwoofer will seamlessly integrate with the rest of the 3-Series flawlessly, enhancing the sound stage so that you can feel, see and hear the action. The 3-Series stops just short of allowing you to smell the action.
Available in Piano Black and Gloss White this sub, a 36cm cube, will fit well into any medium or large room. Inside the floor-friendly rubber feet are carpet-piercing spikes should they be required.
- 300mm recycled pulp fibre bass driver
- Active 500 watts RMS power
- 28Hz-120Hz frequency response
- Sealed box enclosure