|Frequency Response||45Hz - 32kHz|
|Warranty length||3 Years|
- Type: 2-Way Reflex Slot-Loaded
- HF Driver: 28mm Custom AE design fabric dome
- LF/MF Driver: Twin 110mm Spun, hard-anodised aluminium cones
- Cabinet: Braced 18mm MDF Carcass
- Frequency Response: 45Hz - 32kHz +/- 3dB
- Power Handling: 175 Watts RMS
- Amplifier Compatibility: 25-175 Watts into 8 Ohms (Recommended)
- Nominal Impedence: 8 Ohms (6 Ohm minimum)
- Sensitivity: 88dB for 1 Watt at 1 Metre
- Dimensions: 185 x 450 x 260mm(HxWxD)
- Weight: 9kg (Single speaker, unpacked)
- Finishes: High gloss piano black or white
The Acoustic Energy 307 Centre is an elegant 2-Way Centre loudspeaker for home entertainment systems and part of the exciting new 3 Series.
Your 3-Series package would not be complete without the Acoustic Energy 307 Centre Speaker. It features the same spun aluminium drivers and sleek rubberized baffle as the other models in the range, making this compact centre speaker perfect for medium to large rooms.
Great attention and care has been invested in making sure that the 307 is voice-matched to the floorstanding 305 and the 301 standmounts, and the 307 consequently supports the other loudspeakers seamlessly.
- 28mm fabric dome tweeter
- 2 x 110mm spun aluminium mid/bass drivers
- 175 watts RMS power handling
- 45hz - 32kHz frequency response
- 8ohm impedence
- 88dB sensitivity