The Accustic Arts ES amplifier (available on 0% finance) is an audiophile's dream offering 2 x 90W (8 ohms), 4 inputs, premium grade components and the option of ordering with or without an integrated phono stage. Features include a premium grade torodial transformer with separate windings for pre/power sections, left/right channels and huge power reserves.
In practice, this amplifier is sonically matched to any good quality source though it sounds particularly special when matched with an Accustic Arts CD and DAC.
- Audiophile integrated stereo power amplifier with high output performance
- 4 selected MOS-FET output transistors of highest quality
- Premium 330 VA toroidal transformer, high output reserves; separate windings pre/power sections
- Very good smoothing thanks to more than 50,000 µF power supply capacity
- High damping factor for perfect speaker control
- Integrated protective circuit switches ascents off when clipping,
- HF oscillations or too high DC offset occurs
- Constant low operating temperature due to generously dimensioned heat sink
- 4 x unbalanced high level inputs (RCA)
- 1 x unbalanced input (RCA) configured as "SURROUND-BYPASS"
- Premium relays and rotary switch with gold-plated silver contacts for the input selection
- Encapsulated high grade volume potentiometer including remote-control
- Full metal housing for optimum shielding
- Front panel made of brushed aluminium; turning knobs made of massive and chromed brass
- Optional high quality phono stage (MC/MM); RIAA precision: +/- 0,15 dB
- ACCUSTIC ARTS® POWER ES is "Handmade in Germany"
|Power Per Channel (8ohms)||90W|
|Number of Speaker Outputs||1 Pair|
- - Inputs: 4 x unbalanced high level inputs (RCA)
- - 1 x unbalanced (RCA) as ”SURROUNDBYPASS”
- - Signal difference left/right: < 0,5 dB (from 0 dB to -40 dB)
- - Input resistance: 50 kΩ
- - Total transformer power: 330 VA (watts)
- - Power supply capacity: > 50,000 μF
- - Rated power output: 2 x 120W 4 Ω (at THD+N = 0,1 %) 2 x 90W 8 Ω
- - Rise time / fall time: 4.6 μs with 4 Ω load
- - Distortion (THD+N): 0.008 % on 4 Ω load, (1 kHz 10 watts),
- - Distortion (THD+N): 0.005 % on 8 Ω load (1 kHz 10 watts)
- - Signal-to-noise-ratio: -89 dBA (ref. 6.325 V) (A weighted)
- - Damping factor: > 500
- - Dimensions (H x W x D): 96x482x400 mm/3.8x19.0x15.7 inches
- - Weight: approx. 11 kg / 24.4 lbs
Write Your Own Review
|Delivery Destination||Delivery Times||Cost|
|UK Mainland||Same Day Dispatch* (1-2 working days)||Free|
|Ireland||Same Day Dispatch* (2-5 working days)||£9.99/£19.99**|
*Applies to In Stock items. Orders placed after 2pm will be dispatched the following working day. Free next day delivery does not include Saturdays. We can arrange Saturday delivery for £10 per box (please call to order).
**Any order under 0.9kg in weight will be charged at £9.99 (ships by Royal Mail), any order 0.9kg or over will be charged at £19.99 (ships by courier).
Our rates are some of the best available. To see shipping charges to your country, simply add the items to your basket, select your country and area or post code and click "Get a Quote".
For orders under 2kg in weight, we use Royal Mail (airmail insured). For orders over 2kg, we use a selection of premium couriers (TNT, UPS or FedEx). Customs charges apply for shipments to EU countries and are your responsibility to pay (read more).
We operate an easy returns process. If you decide you don't want an item, please contact us within 7 days of delivery for a returns number. For more information, please read our return's policy.
Finance over how many months?
|Purchase Price||-||Total Repayable||-|
|Deposit||-||Duration of Agreement (months)||-|
|Amount of Credit||-||Rate of Interest (fixed)||-%|
|- Monthly Payments||-||-% APR Representative|
How to buy on finance?You can estimate your repayments above. When you are ready to order, simply click the green "Add to Cart" button above, proceed to checkout and enter your delivery details. At the "Payment information" section, select "Finance" and click "Proceed to Checkout". This will take you to the Pay4Later finance application which you can complete online.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
RRP : £819.00£549.00
RRP : £31.99£29.95
RRP : £385.00£279.00